samedi 10 mai 2014

This week's feeling



This week's feeling

I signed in to a new concept dating website.I have met some girls, some were interesting, others were not.

But that was not succesful, it's totally faked.

Whatever.

I had a bad ascertainment today, about my life. The sadest thing about my life is feeling alone even if I am surrounded by people. And to find a right answer to that problem, I try to like those people, but I am always disappointed. Thus I try to not like them. I do it right. But them I am alone, surrounded by poeple I don't like. And I need to love and be loved. So I try to love. But I am always disappointed. Thus I erase that love. And then I feel alone. And it goes on and on... and I have learned to live with it... it is scaring me...

Once upon a time, when I was younger, I had no problem to meet people and find them intersting. But I guess across the years, I have been to much disappointed about how people threat themselves and their surrounding.

I am afraid of loving I guess. And I don't find anyone that is able to throw this fear away from me... I wonder if I am worth finding someone good....

Well, I feel alone. And it's haunting me.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire